JOS Student Innovation Awards is Open for Application- Manulife is Looking for World Changing Insurtech Solutions

by December 20, 2018

JOS, a technology solutions provider for Asia’s changing environment, through consultancy and system integration, has joined hands with three market leaders for the return of the popular JOS Innovation Awards.

The annual Awards, designed to recognise innovation and creative problem-solving to everyday business challenges, will this year be supported by JOS, Manulife, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group and Sino Group.

The annual JOS Innovation Awards were founded in 2015 to inspire, nurture and recognise students who can contribute to making the world a more efficient and better place to live. To date, the Awards have attracted over five hundred Hong Kong university and tertiary student submissions.

Changing customer needs and expectations towards brands in the era of instant gratification means delivering an exceptional customer experience is the top priority for a brand’s success nowadays. This year, the central theme of the JOS Innovation Awards is customer experience in which teams of two to five students are invited to submit their innovative solution on how to address this issue at each of the four participating partners.

Each shortlisted team will be coached by industry experts from JOS, Manulife, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group and Sino Group via the mobile app, Gnnovation. These teams will then be invited to an exciting competition on 12 April 2018 to present their ideas to a panel of judges, who will be looking for innovation, practicality and cost-effectiveness of each idea.

JOS Innovation Awards key dates are:

• Now – 25 January 2019 – Application
  • February 2019 – Knockout: Announcement of shortlisted teams
  • 8 March 2019 – Kick Off: Briefing session
  • March – April 2019 – Gnnovation mobile coaching
  • 12 April 2019 – Battle and prize presentation

In the final battle, four winning teams will be selected with each walking away with HK$30,000 together with exposure to the working world, mentorship by experts and internship opportunities. The awards are open for entries now and the submission deadline is 25 January 2019, 23:59 Hong Kong time. Check here for more details,https://jos.glints.com/innovation-awards.