- Thu19Oct2017Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
Financial Times’ FT Asia Insurance Summit 2017 (10% off with code FIN10)
FT Asia Insurance Summit 2017 will take place on 19 October 2017 at the Four Seasons Hong Kong. The summit will convene a diverse wealth of experience and expertise from across the whole region to discuss how the year ahead will prove pivotal for growth, penetration and innovation in Asia.
The programme will look at key factors shaping insurance in Asia including:
- Regulatory shifts across the region
- Growth strategies in the context of interest rates, economic and demographic trends
- Regional, global and cyber security and the impacts of instability on the insurance industry
- Asia's InsureTech, AI and innovation activities
- How can cyber risks be known, monitored and quantified?
- What are companies looking for in terms of protection?
And much more…
Key speakers include:
- John Leung, CEO, Insurance Authority
- Ng Keng Hooi, Group Chief Executive and President, AIA
- Nic Nicandrou, CEO, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Guy Mills, CEO, Hong Kong and Macau, Manulife International Limited
- Hugh Terry, Founder, The Digital Insurer
- Yashish Dahiya, CEO and Co-Founder, PolicyBazaar.com
- Leila Duan, Head of Digital Services, AXA Hong Kong
And many more…
To view the latest agenda and full speaker line-up, please click here.
Fintech News Hong Kong readers are entitled to a 10% discount off the ticket, please click here to register using the marketing code “FIN10”.