Paymentology's advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set the brand apart as the leader in payments.
As client-facing Implementation Project Manager - at Paymentology you will be the main player in managing client programme rollout projects and will be key to Paymentology’s continued success as a top payment processor across the globe.
What You Get To Do
- The goal is to get clients up and live quickly and successfully and look to the project manager to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract.
- This role is not just focused on clients, but also financial partners, who are very important to Paymentology; and so the project manager will act as the face of Paymentology and ensure that these connections remain strong.
- Above all, you should share Paymentology's passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
- The project manager will manage resources, schedules, financials and timelines throughout the full project delivery.
- This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
What It Takes To Succeed
- You bring 5+ years of project management experience in the tech sector, prior exposure to the card payments industry, with sound knowledge of issuer processing is highly desirable and would be a huge advantage for this position
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate effectively with the team members and clients around the globe
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles
This is a full-time, remote contractor position and the hiring team is looking for candidates in SE Asia. Working flexible hours is essential for Paymentology's remote team to function.
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across 49 countries, at scale. Paymentology's advanced, multi-cloud Platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence, and richer, real-time data, set the company apart as the leader in payments.