You may not realise, but Fiserv touches your life every day. Whether it's buying dinner with a credit card or ordering a book on-line, Fiserv is one company that can make all these transactions happen conveniently, efficiently, and securely. We could not do it without our number one resource: People.
Be part of our Asia Pacific Digital Commerce team with these newly created opportunities.
The role involves sales, consulting and client relationship management including execution and integration activities necessary to stay competitive and relevant in the Digital world.
The incumbent is expected to provide thought-leadership and excellence in the partnership, sales and delivery of solutions in relation to the major accounts with global/ regional presence.
- Act as a hunter to define the top global/ regional merchants within APAC and build the relationship with the reference team to promote and influence the adoption of Fiserv solutions
- Provide professional consulting service to merchants, proactively driving value-based fintech solutions
- Grow the wallet shares of Fiserv within the assigned verticals;
- Work closely with global and local teams to ensure a single voice is being presented to the merchants
- It will help to know that the purpose of our Digital Commerce organization is to:
- Manage strategic regional product initiatives
- Drive revenue growth through linking customer requirements to Fiserv solutions and increasing scope of opportunity by designing differentiated solutions comprised of multiple products.
- The role is responsible for maintaining a business focus on the day-to-day management of complex solution consulting support across the multi-channel sales pipeline for assigned product segments.
- Consults on sales within assigned channels and products and services.
- Engage with marketing teams on sales training and collaterals and works with minimal guidance.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Sales / Partnership experience, product management and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets.
- Relevant experience gained within a product sales / relationship role in supporting major banking, finance & technology partners are desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with differ levels of stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and innovative, with the desire and capability to identify opportunities and develop new or alternative propositions for clients
- Highly self-motivated and results driven while being open to assume responsibilities by stepping up
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and thrive with engaging all levels of stakeholders
- Passion to learn new skills and ability to gain an understanding quickly
- Excellent command of English. A second Asian language such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese is beneficial.
Fiserv is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, Fiserv powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.