At Konew, the company fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration. Konew strives to develop talent and support life-long learning to fulfil their personal growth and career aspirations. The company offers resources, competitive salary package and good benefit to employees to keep them engaged at work. Konew is also committed to creating a positive working environment which value a healthy work-life balance.
To cope with rapid expansion, Konew is currently looking for high-caliber and passionate individuals to join the growing team.
- Assist daily operations and administration for merchant acquisitions and partner relationships
- Explore partnership opportunity with quality merchants and keep track with marketing trend to cope with business expansion
- Participate in service introduction, elaborate partnership terms and promotion offers and relevant operation supports
- Prepare new / renewal merchant partnership agreements, ensure smooth and effective contract signing arrangement and provide related logistic supports
- Participate in merchant engagement and related Branding and CRM activities, collaborate with marketing team on projects and promotion campaigns (in-/out-door)
- Support ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Digital Communications or related discipline
- At least 1 year relevant working experience, fresh graduates will be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Participate in any in-/out-door marketing events outside office hours
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior position
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Birthday leave
- Anniversary leave
- Study leave
- Study subsidy scheme
- Employee property loan / personal loan scheme
- Numerous other staff benefits
Interested parties, please send your resume stating your expected salary to Human Capital Department by clicking "APPLY NOW" on LinkedIn.
Founded in 1997, Konew Financial Express Limited, a principal member of Konew FinTech Group, is a leading company in mortgage loan and property Finance industry. With more than 200 employees in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China branches, Konew offers professional one-stop mortgage service and innovative solutions to satisfy customer’s financial needs. Konew is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence. At its foundation are three core values — embrace courtesy, driving change and building capabilities, enabling the team to achieve strategic ambition and drive sustainable business growth.