At Konew, the company fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration. Konew strives to develop talent and support life-long learning to fulfil their personal growth and career aspirations.
The company offers resources, competitive salary package and good benefit to employees to keep them engaged at work. Konew is also committed to creating positive working environment which value a healthy work-life balance.
To cope with rapid expansion, Konew is currently looking for high-caliber and passionate individuals to join the growing team.
- Integrated management of various types of risk management and continual improvement in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Formulate and update risk control & compliance policies and procedures
- Manage and monitor credit card portfolio to ensure credit quality and full compliance
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic and ad-hoc risk reports
- Conduct issues investigation and root cause analyst, evaluate scope of impact, and devise preventive measures in PROFESSIONAL manner
- Analyze and monitor Key Risk Indicators, prepare reports, and devise improvement plans
- Work with various business units to implement Risk Control Self-Assessment processes.
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or above preferably in Risk Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experience in Compliance or Audit works with exposure in Financial, Banking, Credit Card Background
- Experience in acquisitions or portfolio management credit policy, data security compliance program in credit card, finance or banking industry
- Sound business knowledge and compliance sense in consumer financing and digital payment
- Able to handle multi-tasks independently and work under pressure
- Possess strong logical and analytical skills in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with Python, or proficient in programming language is an advantage
- Candidate with more work experience will be considered as senior position
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Birthday leave
- Anniversary leave
- Study leave
- Study subsidy scheme
- Employee property loan / personal loan scheme
- Numerous other staff benefits
Founded in 1997, Konew Financial Express Limited, a principal member of Konew FinTech Group, is a leading company in mortgage loan and property Finance industry. With more than 200 employees in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China branches, Konew offers professional one-stop mortgage service and innovative solutions to satisfy customer’s financial needs. Konew is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence. At its foundation are three core values — embrace courtesy, driving change and building capabilities, enabling the team to achieve strategic ambition and drive sustainable business growth.