Main Responsibilities - To contribute or initiate practical suggestions and ideas such as automation, process streamline, centralization and outsourcing, as to transfer the operations with aim to achieve high efficiency, low cost and adequate risk control.
- To evaluate the deliverables, scope and post-launch performance of the undertaken project.
- To assist in preparing documents, seek for management� approval and manage to execute the projects, analyze and monitor the results.
- To organize UAT for IT system deployment.
- To follow-up and follow through all project issues and ensure issue owner are identified with proper resolution plan. Requirements - Degree holder in banking, finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years� fintech project management experience in banking or financial industry. Candidates with more experience will be considered as VP level.
- Preferable with solid experience in business analysis/ operations and methodology in banking operations in back office, UAT and system support.
- Experience in payments/ clearing/ remittance/ cash management/ would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently to drive the project with minimal supervision, and to meet challenging timelines and drive others to accomplish task assignments.
- Ability to pay attention to details and anticipate issues and problems with recommendations to mitigate the anticipated risk.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.