We are seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Head of Business Planning and Management.
- Proactively oversee the risks and control environment, engage and liaise with relevant parties to identify risk areas, monitor overall progress to ensure digital related operations and processes are operated with consideration under risk controls, in compliance with regulatory requirements and group guidelines
- Highlight potential risk areas, lead and provide timely advice & support to digital banking functions on all aspects of existing business, new initiatives and operational risks to ensure effective execution of the Bank’s policies and standards
- Act as the focal point of contact with different key stakeholders and functions for oversight of risk issues and implementation of risk governance
- Ensure that quality checking are in place so as to comply with all compliance related procedures
- Oversee the production of risk and control management reports, digital banking related incident reports and articulate the findings and recommendations to relevant senior audiences
- Year round business and IT resources / budget planning, in particular projects and resource prioritization
- Facilitate departmental business performance setting
- Monitor year round departmental spending, collaborate with key stakeholders, relevant internal functions and Group on budget planning, management, resources and project prioritization
- People development and succession planning
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of team management experience, with good knowledge of the changing regulatory environment, technology and fintech landscape especially in retail banking sector
- Familiar with regulatory requirement, e.g. HKMA TM-E-1
- Sound knowledge of retail banking business, including products, services, systems and processes. Previous experience in project management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Proactive, strong leadership, management, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Attentiveness to details and able to critically evaluate information gather from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.