This role reports into the global chief revenue officer. As a global revenue operations lead, this role will build the Revenue Operations organisation structure, processes and capabilities across all commercial units globally. This role will work with global and regional revenue operations teams to establish the systems, processes and tools and drive the implementation as well as optimisations across all regions.
- Develop strategies, priorities and plans for revenue operations team for business growth and success
- Build the team and structures: define team organisation structures, processes and metrics to assess effectiveness.
- Lead and define operating models through identifying target operating models and outline various stages of RevOps model evolution, and lead the alignment on what is in scope for global standardisation vs local execution. Drive operational excellence.
- Establish revenue operational processes and tools:
- Select and integrate various toolings and ensure suitability of tools used across different states and regions
- Establish resources to support system admin across all regions
- Provide business operational reporting and insights: Work with business key stakeholders to provide reports on productivity and efficiencies and analysis
- Lead the commission plan design, communication and implementation
- Lead sales training and enablement
- People management and team leadership. Grow and develop a high passion and high performance team.
- 10+ years of industry experience with 5+ years management experience
- Strong business acumen
- Proven strategic planning and process management skills
- Demonstrated experience in goal setting, monitoring and driving execution
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a payments platform transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally.
In today’s fast-changing digital era, Airwallex's purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow without borders, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at the core, Airwallex built a global financial infrastructure to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
In just five years since the company was founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. The leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row.