Reporting to the General Manager of Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, the Director of Enterprise Sales is a mission-critical sales leadership role at Airwallex, tasked with building, leading and growing the platform sales team in Southeast Asia, and will play a central role in expanding Airwallex’s commercial footprint to Southeast Asian clients.
You will use your deep network and expertise in closing complex deals to not only drive revenue yourself, but also to recruit a high-performance team to execute the region’s go-to-market initiatives. A successful candidate will be equally comfortable as a player and as a coach, and he/she will be enthusiastic about the opportunity to build a team from the ground up and to design the commercial strategy for Airwallex in Southeast Asian.
- Recruit and manage a top-performing sales team (SDRs, Enterprise Sales, Account Managers) and guide team members to succeed at both exceeding targets and collaborating with their colleagues
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies tailored to specific target verticals and/or companies;
- Work with Marketing, Strategy, and other functions to architect and execute a well-oiled machine to drive sales funnel conversion
- Set team and individual KPIs, design the corresponding compensation plans and hold your team members accountable, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
- Identify emerging markets and potential prospects
- Implement tools and scalable processes to nurture the pipeline, track and report progress, and accurately forecast sales target volumes and revenues
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercial contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
- You are a top performing sales executive with a proven track record of building and managing a successful sales team within FX or payment sales in target verticals including eCommerce, marketplaces, online travel agents, etc
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself and your team accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are a strong leader and have an innate ability to inspire your team to achieve results
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API sales for a similar company
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.