Zero Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Termbray Industries - (Stock code: 0093). We are one of the leading Fintech Companies in Hong Kong, committed to providing Financial Solutions to our clients since 2014. Our lending business reached HKD 159 million and revenue of HKD 52 million compared to 2021.
X WALLET is the 1st APP in the Hong Kong Market to feature a 5-second A.I. approval credit product. Our app acquired over 100k users and achieved steady growth over the years. This year, we will continue to break through with new features products. Our newly-launched X Pay is one of the new payment products to excel in the market of Paylater solutions.
To accelerate business growth, we are looking for a high-calibre - You to join our cohesive community! In this role, you will work with experienced crews in our Channel Partnership & Business Development team, reporting to the Head of Commercial. You will be a good fit:
- Meet and achieve or even overachieve assigned sales target & company KPI
- Upsell & cross-sell company products and financial services
- Acquire and manage strategic partners for Zero Finance, particularly within payment solutions, financial services, e-commerce platforms and large retailers
- Recruit merchants through direct approach and/or channel partners and/or webinars/seminars
- Manage all processes for acquiring & managing partnerships and merchants, including prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), onboarding and ongoing management like enablement & activation
- Coordinate with internal teams within Zero Finance, including Risk Control, Product DEVELOPMENT, Sales & Marketing, and Business Operations where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship
- At least 5 years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development. Payment technology knowledge is highly desired
- Extensive retail, luxury or F&B clients and with proven track record of sales achievements
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development preferred
- Experience in strategy/ops or working in FinTech or Payment or a fast-growing start-up would be advantageous
- Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in financial services, technology, e-commerce, or start-ups preferred
- Great written and communication skills in both Chinese & English
- Strong analytical skills with experience with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
If You Are
- Result-oriented and accountable for delivering on sales targets
- A proactive self-starter who can independently identify and execute new partnership opportunities
- A relationship builder with strong channel partnerships and contacts to leverage from
- Creative and excited about delivering impactful partnerships in unique and strategic ways
- Have extensive experience with best-practice partnership management or even experience in building a customer-focused team
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and changes. You can navigate through ambiguity and are excited to be part of a fast-paced company experiencing hyper-growth
- You are relatable and effective at communicating and managing relationships with external partners
Why should you join us?
- Rewarding career development on a Fintech-payment project!
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring, work with a friendly, open-minded, supportive team!
- You will be heard, valued, recognised, and appreciated!
- Working in a convenient office location - Sheung Wan!
- Attractive remuneration package with a discretionary bonus!
- The top-notch medical plan includes Annual body check, clinical, hospitalisation & Dental!
- Free flow snacks and drinks! Yay!
- Our little gratitude on your birthday, Festival gifts or red packets!
- Regularly volunteers, sports company activities!
- Dental insurance
- Five - day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Preformance bonus
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to us by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Zero Finance, a subsidiary of Termbray Industries International (Holdings) Limited - Stock code: 0093, is a financial technology company committed to provide a “Zero Limit, Zero Wait, and Zero Pain” smart financial solution to the public. To cope with our rapid business expansion of X Wallet eXpress automated personal loan service and other financial services, we are now seeking for a high-caliber professional to take up this challenging role.