1. Establish relationships with new clients and secure contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
2. Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in serving Retail and Conglomerates customers in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
3. Connection with Retail Ecosystems (such as service partner or ISVs) to provide extra value to the enterprise.
4. Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking to develop Public Cloud and business opportunities.
5. Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales;
6. Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
1. Bachelor's degree in business or technology. >5 years technology related business development or sales experience.
2. Effective communicator and team player.
3. Proven track record of territory growth and quota attainment covering financial accounts in Hong Kong.
4. Familiar with Fintech & Public Cloud Computing.
5. Fluency in English, Mandatin & Cantonese.
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud develops highly scalable cloud computing and data management services providing large and small businesses, financial institutions, governments and other organizations with flexible, cost-effective solutions to meet their networking and information needs. A business of Alibaba Group, one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, Alibaba Cloud operates the network that powers Alibaba Group’s extensive online and mobile commerce ecosystem and sells a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services to support sellers and other third-party entities participating in this ecosystem.