This position is responsible for achieving the annual revenue plan target for your assigned FinTech portfolio. Prospect and source new Customer relationships across various Fintech segments by researching and seeking out industry knowledge. Maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU solutions across FinTech Customers. Use business intelligence to create connections between and within the selling and buying organizations to solve business challenges with TU solutions.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably business related, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in banking, fintech industry, alternative lending, retail credit industries, good connection with Cyberport, Fintech association is considered an asset
- Requires 8+ years of experience in direct outside sales; communicating with all levels of the buying organization
- Ability to effectively create and execute a sales plan to gain market share and increase market penetration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to seek consultative engagements with clients to drive business growth
- Independence, initiative, business acumen, and excellent verbal and narrative written communication and negotiation skills in English and Mandarin
- Program management with the ability to lead business portfolio development and effectively coordinate internal resources and teams to maximize business conversion
- Responsible for managing the overall relationship with assigned FinTech Customers within the Mid Market Vertical and identifying key decision makers, influencers, buyers, and sponsors
- Account planning to create a detailed prospecting and go to market plan seeking new Customer relationships.
- Engage in discovery and value meetings to ensure Customer acknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions and resources to address issues and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate sophisticated messaging around our solutions, analytics, industry trends, and TransUnion's value proposition
- Coordinates the RFP process by securing internal resources, scheduling team conference calls, delegating assignments, coordinating responses and ensure TransUnion meets or exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Collaborate with Product Consultants to drive adoption of new product opportunities to help solve Customer challenges
- Proactively research and stays abreast of industry changes; drive education of the Customer and other members of sales staff.
- Manage potential and existing large key accounts and direct sales to all viable large complex customers.
- Plan and implement sales strategies to specific accounts/sales channels cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and new business development.
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.