As an Airwallex Account Manager, you will build relationships with Airwallex's existing customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals.
You will be the bridge between the customer and the Airwallex team and will have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and goals and how Airwallex can support them.
- Be an advocate for Airwallex and ensure our customer base are utilising their investment in Airwallex.
- Be an advocate for your customer and their voice inside of Airwallex.
- Educate our customers on how to leverage the full range of Airwallex products.
- Build strong relationships with customers and with our internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers needs through surveys, reviews, referrals etc.
- Proven experience in a sales role focused on existing customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese required
- Verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin a plus
- Demonstrated experience in delighting customers
- Natural intelligence, networking skills and problem solving
- Start-up & Fintech experience preferred
- High education preferred (bachelor’s degree or other)
- Experience with Salesforce highly regarded
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, its purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.