You will be working in an energetic team to deliver feature-rich and technology-driven software applications and systems in a fast-growing FinTech business. You are fully conversant in the functional and technical in digital banking and wealth management. You cover aspects such as advising on best practices of an application, issue troubleshooting and root cause analysis, issue escalation and management, business requirements analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Provide 2nd level support for systems issues
- Problem diagnosis, resolution analysis and liaise with business and technology teams to follow through the support items
- Assess risk and impact of production issues and escalate to business and technology management in a timely manner
- Analyze business processes and associates them to software deliverables
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production
- Plan and coordinate downtime, change management, maintenance, and upgrades
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Understand the data environment and develop automated/ad-hoc reports
- Organise and provide support to SIT and UAT
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 years or above relevant experience in development or supporting wealth management banking application
- Hands on development experience in Java, TypeScript, RESTful API, CSS, JSON
- Script programming skills, knowledge and experience in SQL are essential
- In-depth understanding of web, mobile and cloud application software components and integration, their development approaches and processes, and design test approaches accordingly is a must
- Detail oriented, well-organized and pro-active
- Self-motivated, able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment under minimum supervision
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development stipend, because we value lifelong learning and believe the best way to invest in our employees is to encourage them to continue to learn
- Happiness Dollars for spending on anything that makes you happy
- Coffee stipend
- Conveniently located office surrounded by diverse and delicious lunch options
- Lively office with gaming consoles and a ping pong table
- Fun extracurricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
- Employee referral bonuses
Welcome to modern banking, created for our century. Join us as we use the latest big data and technology to solve your banking pain points.
Behind WeLab Bank is WeLab Group – a team with proven success in democratizing finance. The bank leverage decades of experience in banking, fintech, wealth and risk management. WeLab is thrilled to be backed by some of the world’s top investors, including CK Hutchison's TOM Group, International Finance Corporation and Sequoia Capital.
WeLab Bank is a virtual bank licensed by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.