Due to team expansion, Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing Sales team. The Account Manager is a key sales role at Airwallex. You will be focused on selling our suite of products to e-commerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results. Success in this role is based on achieving target volume and revenue targets, and you will enjoy significant compensation upside for hitting those targets.
- Acquire new customers in Hong Kong through your existing network and experience
- Understanding customers needs and identifying their key pain points
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers using our CRM
- Report daily, weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- You are a top performing sales professional with a proven track record of new business solution selling, ideally within FX or payment sales in target verticals, etc.
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You consistently “go the extra mile” in your work and are willing to work as needed to achieve results
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Besides, strong analytical skills and an organized way of working, you will have excellent communication and solution selling skills (directly tailored to customer needs) and experience in identifying and influencing key decision makers and stakeholders
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization
- 2-5 years of proven experience as a high performing sales person, preferably at fintech/payments/FX industry/start-up organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong interest in the FinTech space
- Positive attitude and self motivated to get things done
- Agile and flexible to navigate fast changing business environments and growth
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese (both verbal and written)
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.