· Supports the firm’s middle office operations in duties include but not limit to: financial assessments, perform trade confirmations, trade execution, and trade settlement
· Ensure operations are compliant with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions
· Processing and verification of all trades for the day processed in the system
· Computation and reconciliation of NAV, checking income accruals, NAV movement, etc.
· Summarize daily transactions for trade booking and attends to break resolution
· Continuous project work involving process improvement, system implementation, new product or new market rollouts.
· Solid Financial instrument knowledge such as equity, fixed income, FX, futures and options, derivations, etc. is a must. Crypto knowledge is a huge plus
· At least 2 years of experience with a Fund Administrator or Broker
· Understands fund accounting Principles and methodology
· Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft office, especially with Excel, preferably with knowledge of VBA
· Strong mathematical and problem-solving background
· Fluent in English is mandatory, Mandarin is a plus.
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from crypto-native institutions, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception.