As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. DBS's financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Develop customer acquisition strategies to drive wealth (Investment and Insurance) business, understand product benefits and unique selling proposition
- Shape the overall wealth digitalization vision and roadmap for Consumer Banking business
- Develop and implement new Fintech technology via POC, to lead the market with tech & product edge with unique value proposition
- Develop, build and nurture solid business relationship with partners and key stakeholders
- Responsible for end-to-end digital product launch to ensure timely and smooth rollout
- Collaborating with different stakeholders who often have different set of concerns
- Develop ideas to grow conversion funnel across DBS's digital platforms, conduct small experiments to assess market acceptance.
- Drive customer immersions and champion the voice of customers by means of quantification (data) and qualification (verbatim) with any stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in insurance or banking industry with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Experience in AI & online advisory products/features is a plus
- Result oriented to drive business, key metrics including Digital Value Capture, online transaction, volume and revenue
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and take charge of responsibilities/area of duties assigned
- With knowledge in broad Investment and insurance products would be a plus, not a must
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FINTECH products and advisory technologies
- Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class digital customer journey
- Proficient in project & product management, customer experience, and compliance matters
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia with a presence in 19 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
Recognised for its global leadership, DBS has been named “World’s Best Bank” by Global Finance, “World’s Best Bank” by Euromoney and “Global Bank of the Year” by The Banker. The bank is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, having been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney and the world’s “Most Innovative in Digital Banking” by The Banker. In addition, DBS has been accorded the “Safest Bank in Asia“ award by Global Finance for 14 consecutive years from 2009 to 2022.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, as it banks the Asian way. Through the DBS Foundation, the bank creates impact beyond banking by supporting social enterprises: businesses with a double bottom-line of profit and social and/or environmental impact. DBS Foundation also gives back to society in various ways, including equipping communities with future-ready skills and building food resilience.