Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management
- Assist Department Head in implementing the Operational Risk Management (“ORM”) framework and procedures with particular focus on leveraging existing people, processes and systems and ensuring processes are sustainable once implemented
- Advise principles and best practices to management, covering regulatory requirements on operational risk management, operational resilience, and business continuity planning.
Perform operational risk assessments on new products / services, on-going product due diligence, outsourcing and other new business initiatives
- Help business units to conduct and verify Key Risk Control Self Assessments, track Key Risk Indicators, coordinate ops risk scenario analysis, and help prepare Risk Dashboards/Reports
- Collect, analyse, and manage operational risk / loss event data
- Review operational incidents to ensure adequate records are in place including root cause, severity, responsible party and remediation actions, and advise improvement areas of the incident handling processHelp ensure key operational risk exposures are reported and escalated to senior management that mitigating actions for addressing the root causes are identified and taken as appropriate
- Collect relevant data to review and maintain business continuity plan of the Bank and help arrange bank-wide drill activities
- Provide training to promote staff awareness of operational risk management and internal control culture in the bank
- Develop any relevant trend analysis (e.g. external events) and management reporting to raise risk awareness
- Assist in handling regulatory compliance matters relating to operational risks and controls (including people risk, technology risk and fraud risks)
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Audit or risk management background, with 5+ years of working experience in financial services industry and at least 2 years specialising in risk management and operational controls.
- Experience from both large banks and fintech would be a plus.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and validating the effectiveness of operational controls
- Sound working knowledge of enterprise and operational risk management frameworks and processes
- Good knowledge of regulatory environment in Hong Kong.
- Positive attitude and personality and to be able to engage and work with stakeholders across all line of defences
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Life is more delightful and rewarding with livi and livi wants to be more than just a bank.
livi bank simplify your banking today so you can save smartly, spend consciously and live a lot more.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
August 8, 2022