Your primary responsibilities will be to acquire new clients in North Asia and generate incremental revenues for the firm. You will be spending a good amount of your energy understanding new clients, acquiring new clients, regularly analyzing the key clients’ business, operations and performance, and work with the management team and peers in other functional areas to leverage best practices and provide consistent high competent sales skills.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and the highest degree effectiveness while engaging in sales management, relationship management and account management across the various domains the have our presence such as banking, financial services, credit card processing, e-commerce, or payments.
- Identify, secure, and manage relationships with clients across the North Asia region, effectively negotiating and persuading potential clients the value that Nium can add to their business.
- Have a constant drive to go beyond past performance and visibly demonstrate track record beating performance when it comes achieving financial targets via cross-selling and upselling, and ability to generate sales leads, effectively negotiate, and close transactions.
- Work into and effectively navigate the respective financial and fintech regulatory environment.
- Generate revenue from clients, and achieve pre-agreed targets on customer flows, revenues and profitability.
- Calm and conscientiously manage high pressure situations across a range of clients with differing business needs and operating environment across the region.
- Demonstrate business development and consultative selling skills with results-orientation to meet/exceed assigned financial and customer satisfaction goals.
- Pro-actively scout for opportunities in the marketplace through direct contact as well as partners. The job will involve building relationships with key players in banks, financial firms, marketplaces, ecommerce providers and others to generate qualified opportunities, mapping the account, influencing key decision makers, convincing the client about value proposition and closing the deal.
- 5+ years of B2B (Enterprise) Sales experience.
- Adept at making connections, cold calls, researching and qualifying prospectings and closing new deals.
- Skilled at creating value-based demonstrations, selling complex solutions, objection handling and negotiating.
- Stay abreast and draw on industry news and trends.
- Sales experience in the Travel / OTA industry is plus.
- Highly self motivated and results driven, while being open to taking on new responsibilities outside of your immediate job scope.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese in order to communicate with prospective clients in the region. Other Asian languages are a plus.
Nium is a global leader in modern money movement. It provides banks, payment providers, and businesses of any size with access to global payment and card issuance services. Its modular platform powers frictionless commerce, helping businesses pay and get paid across the globe with services for pay-outs, pay-ins, card issuance, and banking-as-a-service.