KPay believes every small and medium merchant deserve a seamless payment processing experience, a comprehensive software tools, and more agile financing solutions that empower them to grow a successful business.
Founded in late 2020, KPay is now the fastest growing Hong Kong Startup, a determined team dedicated to make an impact to local businesses by removing technology and financing roadblocks.
- Contribute to KPay’s online and offline payment product strategy and roadmap via discovery with research on the market and user journey feedback.
- Manage product development process from product discovery, design, planning, development, UAT and release to enrich the product capability and achieve product-market fit.
- Engage closely and conduct regular meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements, and influence stakeholders to align with the best workflows.
- Keep track of the project progress and report to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverables
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and potential customers, technology and market trends and opportunities
- 4+ years experience as a digital product manager. Experience in payments/fintech is preferred.
- A degree in engineering, information technology, or related fields
- Familiar with payment products (including card schemes and e-wallets) and how they work
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact; ideally in a fintech, payments, e-commerce, or startup environment
- Passion for building delightful product experiences, full of empathy for users and a drive to resolve their pain points
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners
- “Dream big, start small” believer with an eagle eye for detail
- Well organized and able to write good product documents
- Strong research and analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Brave to take ownership. No shy away from the hard stuff
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
KPay empowers businesses to operate effortlessly and without distraction, allowing them to focus entirely on their growth and delivering value to their customers. Merchants continue to lag behind in digital transformation because technologies are too complex and expensive; KPay strongly opposes this. KPay aims to bridge the gap between technology and business growth.
KPay is committed to creating a more inclusive and intuitive approach to running a business that enables merchants to reach their maximum potential. Together with KPay's financial technology platform, merchants have access to affordable business tools and customized financing solutions, ultimately achieving the mission of placing the power of technology into everyone's hands.