Banki is an award-winning AI-based money management app that manages over 250 banks' financial accounts & Web3 portfolios. It enables clients to monitor & manage all web2 & web3 assets, and liabilities at a glance. Users will be advised by Robo for enhancing their financial portfolio in web2 & web3.
- Explore machine learning methods for transaction classification for predictive modeling
- Managing global banking API
- Responsible for data pre-processing, model training, hyperparameter tuning, performance evaluation, and deployment
- Write automation scripts for internal processes and open-source data scraping
- Demonstrate interest in learning about the fintech ecosystem and various stakeholders involved
- Write defensive production-grade code with an emphasis on readability, modularity, and reusability
- Graduated from Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial
- Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or other STEM majors, e.g. fresh graduate will be considered
- Experience with Python libraries (pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, selenium, etc.) for data processing and process automation
- Experience with database management systems like MySQL
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, databases
- Ability to document and present research in a methodological manner
- A self-driven candidate that can take responsibility and work independently whilst collaborating with others
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development and research
- 5-day work week
Banki (iPYGG) is an award-winning AI-based money management app that manages over 250 banks' financial accounts in APAC & Web3 portfolios. It enables clients to monitor & manage and even prove their web2 & web3 assets, and liabilities at a glance.
Plans for the future
Banki (iPYGG) helps the next-gen to aggregate their bank accounts and provide AI financial advisory. Linking users to their partners to achieve a better financial situation.