- Manage and expand relationships with institutional clients including banks, retail brokers, asset managers, and insurance companies. Distribute our current digital wealth management products to institutional clients;
- Develop new Financial Technology & Asset Management products in response to market needs and financial innovations;
- Lead product development and iteration processes in partnership with Algorithm and Technology Team;
- Represent the firm in various capacities, including at large public events and in front of investors;
- Participate in the firm's overseas expansion projects, including in Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore.
- At least 1 years of Front office experience with top-tier management consulting or financial services firms;
- Bachelor's degrees from a top-tier universities; we are agnostic when it comes to areas of study;
- Client Connections with Financial Institutions in Asia.
- Employee share options in a fast growing company;
- You will be part of a closely knit, multicultural, and high-performance team; The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring talents；
- We care about your health: Group Medical Insurance provided for our talents;
- We care about your productivity: Brand NEW Apple/PC equipment/Monitors ;
- Market competitive total compensation package with great growth potential;
AQUMON are constantly growing and looking for dynamic and energetic finance professionals with the hunger and curiosity to build a career in FinTech industry.
You may have worked in traditional banking, consulting or other highly intensive business environments, but are looking for something with more sense of ownership and creativity.
You may have always wanted to solve real-life problems and make an impact to the world through bringing changes to people’s lives.
You may be looking for a highly entrepreneurial environment where every day is not the same, where you are able to gain cross-disciplinary exposure to frontier-pushing fields such as AI, Algorithm, Big Data and Software Engineering.
Join the Institutional Client Group team at AQUMON. Be part of our journey and help drive our next phase of growth.