Main Responsibilities - Manage digital product projects from project initiation to post-implementation, with the aim to deliver best-in-class product selection, features and usability
- Facilitate collaboration with multiple stakeholders, ensure timely and quality project deliverables
- Keep abreast to latest technology and market practice, conduct analysis for the formulation of business strategy
- Innovate and identify new business potential, define customer journeys and shape deliverables
- Manipulate digital product maintenance, support and operations tasks Requirements - University graduate, preferably in Business Administration, e-Commerce, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience on e-Banking or fintech project management in financial institutions
- Good project management and presentation skill
- Keen interest in digital technologies / fintech and trends, strong desire to learn
- Be open-minded, energetic, good sense of ownership, self-initiated to achieve excellent
- Knowledge on e-Wallet / Merchant Payment will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Fresh graduates / candidate with less experience will also be considered Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“CCB (Asia)”) is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking platform of China Construction Bank Corporation (“CCB”) in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has 38 service outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including personal banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc.