As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
Hang Seng Digital Banking is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Digital Platform Manager - Fintech & Open Banking.
- Accountable for the capabilities of Open Banking platforms, including Application Programming Interface (API), user facing portals and related initiatives
- Prioritize product backlog, control the budget and manage the time-to-market to deliver user-centric experiences for retail customers and Third-party Service Provide (TSP)
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g. product, IT, UXUI, operation) and management to formulate user stories and groom product backlog to maximize platform usage rate, revenue, outcomes and sustainability
- Lead squad or workgroup to provide quality assurance of projects, complete testing activities and launch the initiative in a timely manner
- Follow bank's procedure, guideline and regulatory requirements to identify and evaluate potential risks, and provide mitigations to launch initiatives
- Keep management informed on the progress and help coordinating with regulators
- Keep abreast of market, regulatory and internal changes to facilitate Fintech development and knowledge sharing across the bank
- To support partnership and innovation projects in need basis
- To comply with internal control and regulatory requirements, and support bank-wise audit or independent assessments as required
- University degree, relevant qualifications in Business, Financial Technology, Information System, Computer Science, e-Commerce, etc. is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with exposure to banking, payment and API technology
- Candidate with project management, business analyst or product owner experience in both agile and waterfall methodology will be in advantage
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Interest in developing career focus on Digital and Fintech
- Open-minded and self-motivated on project implementation and
- interpersonal activities
- Extroversive and have ability to communicate calmly and effectively to overcome challenges
- Great sense of ownership and have escalation skillset when it is needed
Founded in 1933, Hang Seng is one of Hong Kong’s largest listed companies. Our market capitalisation as at 30 June 2020 was HKD248.7 billion. In keeping with our name, which means "ever-growing" in Chinese, we are growing alongside our customers.
The Bank’s major business activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets. The Bank also offers a comprehensive range of renminbi services.
Since our founding, our main focus has been the pursuit of excellence for our customers. In Hong Kong, our vast network of around 270 service outlets provides you with quality services.
Established in May 2007, wholly owned subsidiary Hang Seng Bank (China) Limited is headquartered in Pudong, Shanghai, and operates a mainland China network with outlets in the Pearl River Delta, the Yangtze River Delta, the Bohai Rim Region and midwest China.
Hang Seng Bank also maintain branches in Macau and Singapore and a representative office in Taipei.