- Define strategy on digital journey with innovative technology to enhance customer journey and experience;
- Conduct customer researches and usability studies on the latest Fintech development, market trends and innovative products to explore new digital solutions;
- Conduct data-driven assessment and studies, projections and insights to support on digital strategy;
- Define and monitor digital platform pipelines to align with platform strategy direction, and track on platform usages and footprints to monitor, analyze and identify business opportunities/ efficiencies;
- Support product owners and agile teams to create and develop digital products that aligns to the digital strategy, which include compelling of business cases, monitoring on implementation status, testing and releasing supports;
- Communicate and present customer research findings or recommendations to senior stakeholder in seeking buy-in and advocating the digital journey;
- Build and maintain relationship with external partners and counterparts to integrate digital solutions.
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services, indexing, digital or consultancy disciplines;
- Recognition and qualification in customer experience or research and project management will be an asset;
- Project experience for strategy, digital transformation, customer-centric research to demonstrate change management skills will be highly considered;
- Experience in customer experience, UXUI will be highly considered;
- Knowledge and experience in design thinking will be a bonus;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skill to articulate storyline, synthase ideas and synergize investment into a leadership playbook;
- Ability to analyze and organize data from analytics tools to derive into customer insights. Experience of using web analytic tools such as AA, GA, Webtrends or similar disciplines will be an asset;
- Strong sense of ownership to ensure efficient customer service and digital platform accountability;
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong commercial mind-set;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
Founded in 1933, Hang Seng is one of Hong Kong’s largest listed companies. The market capitalisation as of 30 June 2020 was HKD248.7 billion. In keeping with our name, which means "ever-growing" in Chinese, the company is growing alongside with its customers.
The Bank’s major business activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets. The Bank also offers a comprehensive range of renminbi services.