At Konew, the company fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration. Konew strives to develop talent and support life-long learning to fulfil their personal growth and career aspirations.
The company offers resources, competitive salary package and good benefit to employees to keep them engaged at work. Konew is also committed to creating positive working environment which value a healthy work-life balance.
To cope with rapid expansion, Konew is currently looking for high-caliber and passionate individuals to join the growing team.
As the role of Digital Business Analyst in the Digital team for Konew FinTech. He/She will be working closely with business stakeholders and technology teams, who is passionate about being creative, innovative technology trends in FinTech space and understand market dynamics. Successful candidate will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and effectively manage multiple work streams.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to identify user requirements, create and execute solution plans, and continuous follow up
- Hands on Digital projects, from preparation through go-live, including but not limited to project feasibility study, project research, project schedule, implementation
- Interface with various technology teams (Product, Development, UI/UX, QA, Ops, Innovation, etc.) and business stakeholders (Marketing, Business Development & Sales, Finance, HR, etc.) to identify requirements, converting them to functional specs, prioritizing, and driving execution
- Prepare progress reports, meeting minutes and overall management of the project delivery including cost, change management and issue/risk management
- At least 3 years of digital project management / Business Analysis experience, preferable in Agile space
- Scrum master would be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience on financial institutes background will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Chinese and English, both written and verbal communications
- Experience with software development lifecycle, technical execution, implementing new tools
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Birthday leave
- Anniversary leave
- Study leave
- Study subsidy scheme
- Employee property loan / personal loan scheme
- Numerous other staff benefits
Founded in 1997, Konew Financial Express Limited, a principal member of Konew FinTech Group, is a leading company in mortgage loan and property Finance industry. With more than 200 employees in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China branches, Konew offers professional one-stop mortgage service and innovative solutions to satisfy customer’s financial needs. Konew is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence. At its foundation are three core values — embrace courtesy, driving change and building capabilities, enabling the team to achieve strategic ambition and drive sustainable business growth.