Crypto.com is seeking a CRM Specialist to support the execution of cross-channel communications for our up-and-coming e-commerce platform. Key functions will include driving platform retention, engagement, and usage metrics, via channels including but not limited to push notifications, email, and in-browser messages.
Reporting to the CRM Lead, the new CRM Specialist will join a growing team of professionals driving engagement at Crypto.com, and work closely with in-house marketing, product, and creative teams.
Crypto.com's next CRM Specialist must demonstrate a strong understanding of our product, identify and address consumer touchpoints and pain points in well-researched manners, and craft messages and campaigns to engage both cryptocurrency enthusiasts and newbies.
- Propose, design, and launch CRM campaigns and workflows in collaboration with Product, User Acquisition, Marketing, and Tech teams
- Map user journeys and optimise campaigns for funnel conversion
- Drive platform retention, loyalty, engagement, and usage metrics for the Crypto.com products and services (e.g. DAU/MAU, purchases)
- Support analysis and enhancement of CRM campaigns
- Execute A/B tests and own analysis of results to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness
- Devise ways to improve usage of the CRM platform by automatic basic, everyday tasks
- Pulling reports from the CRM platform into data visualisation tools
- Meeting with other stakeholders and teams to analyse industry trends and tailor CRM campaigns to meet business objectives
- Assess and plan data points to integrate with CRM platform
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce business
- Expertise and proven experience in CRM software (e.g. Braze, Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Ability to integrate CRM platform with internal data visualization platforms and customer data platforms (CDPs)
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including analytics, tag implementation, conversion tracking
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite of programmes
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in building email templates via HTML
- Proficiency in SQL or Python and other programming languages
- Experience in copywriting and/or design a plus
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain industries including non-fungible tokens
- A strong eye for detail and precision
- Self-directed learning attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Quick-thinking to respond to ever-changing and volatile market conditions
Crypto.com offers an attractive compensation package for working in the cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest-growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI: DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 4,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.