AQUMON are constantly growing and looking for dynamic and energetic finance professionals with the hunger and curiosity to build a career in FinTech industry.
You may have worked in traditional banking, consulting or other highly intensive business environments, but are looking for something with more sense of ownership and creativity.
You may have always wanted to solve real-life problems and make an impact to the world through bringing changes to people’s lives.
You may be looking for a highly entrepreneurial environment where every day is not the same, where you are able to gain cross-disciplinary exposure to frontier-pushing fields such as AI, Algorithm, Big Data and Software Engineering.
Join the Strategy & Operations team at AQUMON. Be part of our journey and help drive our next phase of growth.
Who We Are
As a leading FinTech company in Asia, our goal is to redefine wealth management industry. We aim to make wealth management services accessible, affordable and intelligent by using the best in algorithm strategy and big-data technology.
Help Us Revolutionize Investing
From our humble beginnings in 2016 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, AQUMON’s story is one of immense growth and innovation. We have built revolutionary investment products and an awesome team along the way. Our goal is to redefine the financial industry, a goal we would love you to help us achieve.
- Work collaboratively with executive team, finance and legal to drive enterprise strategy and execution;
- Create compelling fundraising presentations for review with our executive team and senior management;
- Contribute and evolve the investor “story” through investor-facing materials; investor presentations, shareholder updates, and roadshows;
- Support key strategic priorities and projects in partnership with the CEO, and working with other functions and stakeholders as required;
- Assist with all aspects of due diligence, including identifying and quantifying sources of synergies and risk, and summarizing findings for the senior executive team;
- Construct detailed financial models and valuation analysis;
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions;
- Direct reporting to co-founders and carry out any other assignments as deemed necessary by the Management team.
- Bachelor Degree or above; majoring in Finance/Economics/Business or related majors;
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience pitching with investors with direct experience in equity research, IBD, corporate finance, asset management, PE/VC, big 4 accounting firms will be a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling and analysis, as well as transaction execution;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Excellent written and verbal in English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin;
- Based in Hong Kong.
- Take ownership of task and features assigned;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with quick deadlines;
- Passionate in Fin-tech field & Financial Markets;
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenge;
- Sharp mind and creative thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Employee share options in a fast growing company;
- You will be part of a closely knit, multicultural, and high-performance team; The opportunity to work with smart, curious, deeply caring talents；
- We care about your health: Group Medical Insurance provided for our talents;
- We care about your productivity: Brand NEW Apple/PC equipment/Monitors ;
- Market competitive total compensation package with great growth potential;
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and receive your application. If your profile fits our criteria, please send your Resume/CV and Cover Letter stating 'expected salary' and 'available date'. Promising career development with the team.
Please include: “Corporate Fundraising Manager & Investor Relations” in the subject of your application.
Everyone can be an AQUMON client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
Looking forward to receiving your application !
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All Personal Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.)
AQUMON is a Hong Kong-based digital, smart investment platform, providing robo-advisory, stock trading, and wealth management services.