Are you passionate about private equity and alternative investment industry)? Are you an experience fund manager in developing external asset management infrastructure to support single family offices?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
- Investment manager – to develop multi-asset class investment portfolios tailor for ultra and high network investors.
- Broker network management – develop and maintain institutional partnerships covering brokers, EAM, private banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
- Fund of funds – develop general partnerships to create bespoke investment solutions for our clients
- Liquidity partnerships – brokerage and financing solutions for our investment portfolios.
- Develop and execution desk - for multi-strat investment from public to private asset investments.
- Scale the investment platform developing solutions for HNWI and UHNWI investors.
- Manage the customer lifecycle, sales funnel, engagement and retention.
- Advocate and be a thought leader in the industry for alternative, private and public securities investments.
- Remote (Pan APAC) – digital first role working across APAC time zone and beyond are also welcomed.
- Directly report to Chief Business Officer and will have exposure to EXCO.
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with venture and private equity funds or a network into boutique asset managers.
- Ideally will have a network in APAC and/or global distribution network of broker dealers.
- Understand the market trends and structure, in order to support the business strategy and business planning for digital assets, and security token business development efforts.
- Discover the new or potential opportunities to that leverage security tokenisation and crypto currency issuance.
- Develop trading services for spot, structured products and yields products for professional investors, HWNI and family offices for broker dealers.
- Handle the whole project life cycle from idea generation through implementation and performance measures and KPI generation/reporting
- Formulate and drive the business plan
- Drive execution and follow up with key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the goals of business plans
- Actively build partnerships and networks with target prospect in our ecosystem globally.
- Support other teams to produce their deliverables (e.g. product development, marketing/communication, technology platforms) by providing compliance inputs and assessing compliance impacts
- Undertake special/ad-hoc projects from time to time
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics, finance, business, or similar
- At least 8 years of experience as business development or institutional sales in financial service or fintech industry.
- Geographically coverage across APAC
- Prior experience in structure finance, token distributions, IPO and PE.
- Strong digital asset product knowledge and strong institutional network (private banks, asset managers).
- Good communication skill to interact with internal co-workers and external working parties.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.
Fusang is a digital securities exchange connecting brokers and banks on a global scale to private markets and alternative investments. Fusang is built to serve, not disrupt, traditional financial intermediaries by enabling trading, custody and clearing of investments through our regulated ecosystem. Fusang bridges access to markets where global product distribution is underserved, while offering products that present higher margin opportunities for brokers, including equities, bonds, funds, sukuk, and alternatives. Fusang’s next-generation technology and standardised legal frameworks power the world’s first truly global stock exchange.