Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) is a leading commercial banking group in Hong Kong with strong market positions in all major businesses.
- Support project scoping, business case development & management buy-in, prepare user requirement and monitor project implementation & deployment
- Assist project planning and implementation, including business case preparation, operation risk control assessment and customer/staff satisfaction from end to end process digitalization.
- Follow up actionable insights with thorough study on current operation procedure and key risk controls and frontline pain points
- Prepare digital journey and translate them into process re-engineering and system enhancement opportunities
- Engage various stakeholders from Business Units, Technology, Operation, Risk Department etc and make business decision to resolve problems during project implementation.
- Manage project rollout with a clear line of sight on cross channel communication
- Keep abreast of latest technology and recommend relevant business applications
- Harmonize BOCHK internal resources to ensure quality project deliverables to various stakeholders
- Participate the development of digital distribution model by leveraging new technology in fintech environment
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' solid working experience in channel and operation management domain.
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills, with the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Familiar with financial products, operations and sales & service quality enhancement
- Attentive to details and strong drive for continuous improvement & rich sense of customer centricity
- Digital savvy and able to visualize and translate business need into technical requirement
- Those with more experience can consider as Senior Manager
Offers competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please submit your application online.
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”) is a leading commercial banking group in Hong Kong with strong market positions in all major businesses. BOCHK have the most extensive local branch network and diverse service platforms in Hong Kong, including more than 190 branches, 280 automated banking centres, efficient e-channels of over 1,000 self-service machines, as well as Internet and Mobile Banking services. BOCHK offers a comprehensive range of financial, investment and wealth management services to personal, corporate and institutional customers. To implement the overseas development strategy of BOC Group, BOCHK strives to drive our regional development by expanding our business in the Southeast Asian region. Our branches and subsidiaries have been extended to Southeast Asian countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos and Brunei, with the provision of professional and high-quality financial services to local customers. BOCHK will also expedite our development into a top-class, full- service and internationalised regional bank.
BOCHK is one of the three note-issuing banks and the sole clearing bank for Renminbi (“RMB”) business in Hong Kong. With our strong RMB franchise, BOCHK is the first choice of customers in this business.Through the deep collaboration with our parent bank, BOC, BOCHK provides a full range of high-quality crossborder services to multinationals, cross-border customers, mainland enterprises going global, central banks and super-sovereign organisations.
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, BOCHK’s holding company, is one of the largest listed companies on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, with stock code “2388” and ADR OTC Symbol “BHKLY”.