Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. Ebury offers a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
Ebury is looking for Europe’s next generation of salespeople who will be joining the team after a record-breaking year. Ebury is seeking motivated and positive self-starters who want to accelerate their careers and become experts within the Foreign Exchange market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be a crucial contributor to the growth of Ebury, responsible for delivering a great experience for new customers. At every step, you’ll be supported by one of the Heads of Desk who have a vested interest in helping you perform and know first-hand what it takes to be successful in the role.
- Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads.
- Use the phone to contact C-level executives of businesses across a diverse range of sectors.
- Learn about your clients’ businesses, building an understanding of their key challenges in order to educate them about how Ebury's solutions can help.
- Work closely with the team to build and present valuable FX solutions to clients in time learning how to develop these solutions yourself.
- Enjoy building new relationships and build rapport easily
- Are ambitious and highly motivated to take your career into your own hand
- Have experience within a B2B or client-facing environment
- Speak fluent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Are interested in the financial markets
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with fast-paced culture
Ebury is the fintech company specialised in international payments, collections, and foreign exchange services. It offers financial solutions aimed mainly at SMEs and midcaps. Ebury offers foreign exchange activity in over 130 currencies - for both major and emerging markets - as well as cash management strategies, trade finance, and foreign exchange risk management.
Founded in London in 2009 by Spanish engineers Juan Lobato and Salvador García, the company has grown its global market presence to a network of 31 offices in 21 countries and more than 1,300 employees.
Throughout its history, the company has received more than 20 international awards, including the Financial Times 1000 Europe's fastest-growing companies 2020 or The Sunday Times Tech Track 100. All these recognitions place Ebury as one of the leading European financial technology companies.