Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, the team manages the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight DBS's business partners through the multiple banking delivery channels.
Ecosystems Council and Partnerships
- Support on the preparation and organization of the Ecosystems Council with great strategic context, streamlined processes and close coordination & engagement with senior stakeholders across business and functional teams
- Build relationships with the Group Council to align on Ecosystem partnerships and sharing of best practices across the region
- Collaborate with business and functional teams to translate ecosystem strategy into clear and executable roadmaps
- Facilitate ecosystems initiatives, collaborate with business, technology, finance and legal teams on developing the business case, structuring the deal, negotiating the commercial contract
- Work across the bank to ensure alignment on strategy, synergy across initiatives and adherence to governance standards
- Initiate the startup sourcing and engagement according to business needs
- Perform startup vetting and selection with BUs/SUs, and design tailor-made curriculum for startup onboarding
- Conduct market landscape and innovation research to facilitate management decisions
- Initiate and coordinate Proof of Concept (PoC) discussions with BUs/SUs to test and validate new ideas to improve DBS's digital offerings and services
- Initiate, oversee and manage POCs to ensure all aspects of the projects are planned, tracked and implemented to successful completion
- Engage project teams (business representatives, IT, operations, subject matter experts, other departments) to conduct POCs and ensure projects are delivered according to sponsors’ expectations, agreed time and cost estimates
- Facilitate project meetings and activities including brainstorming, decision making, issue resolution, hackathon, workshop, etc
Open Banking API
- Work with business/project sponsors in the performance management and reporting to senior management in the Bank
- Work with key business teams and risk management stakeholders on developing innovative use cases and ensure that those uphold to the latest HKMA requirements when it comes to Open API Common Baseline Framework
- Support the BUs in following the correct internal approval processes and risk assessments
- Degree holder with qualifications in Agile Project Management and Design Thinking are a plus
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in successfully delivering strategic projects in sizeable organizations
- Strong commercial acumen with a balanced attitude towards both risk management and business development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, culturally sensitive with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally for positive results
- Highly efficient, resourceful, proactive with strong self-motivation, able to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in digital or strategic planning is a plus
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia with a presence in 19 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
Recognised for its global leadership, DBS has been named “World’s Best Bank” by Global Finance, “World’s Best Bank” by Euromoney and “Global Bank of the Year” by The Banker. The bank is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, having been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney and the world’s “Most Innovative in Digital Banking” by The Banker. In addition, DBS has been accorded the “Safest Bank in Asia“ award by Global Finance for 14 consecutive years from 2009 to 2022.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, as it banks the Asian way. Through the DBS Foundation, the bank creates impact beyond banking by supporting social enterprises: businesses with a double bottom-line of profit and social and/or environmental impact. DBS Foundation also gives back to society in various ways, including equipping communities with future-ready skills and building food resilience.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities.