The Bank's slogan of 'For Personalized Service' and 'All in a Family' denotes the Bank's devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.
- Research and build up requirements for digital products, technologies and business opportunities, and drive digital transformation of the business
- Devise solutions with vendors, IT, risk teams and operations control etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with business, operation and other related partners to finalize the solutions and conclude a workround
- Manage UAT, defect resolutions and post implementation performance tracking
Co-work with risks, compliance and related parties on obtaining regulator approval for product LAUNCH
- Drive all parties to agree and finalize on devising the production transition and roll-out plan
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Information System related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience, preferably in banking and finance, in project management and delivery
- Keen interest in latest fintech technologies and trends
- Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication and problem solving skills, with a can-do attitude and has to be a good team player
- Proactive with strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to 'Serve the Community'. The Bank's slogan of 'For Personalized Service' and 'All in a Family' denotes the Bank's devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.