Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 3328) is one of the oldest banks in China, and also acted as one of the country’s banknote-issuing institutions. The bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and the Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 2005 and May 2007 respectively. At present, apart from Tibet, BOCOM comprises 30 provincial branches across provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, plus a network of 2,637 operating locations in 173 cities and 112 counties nationwide. Beyond China, BOCOM has established overseas centers in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, and Sydney; one subsidiary bank in the U.K. and one representative office in Taipei. BOCOM’s development strategy is to become a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management.
- Assist in developing new products or services related to Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Conduct customer and competitor analysis, market research and benchmarking
- Prepare proposal and participate in product, service and system development
- Involve in business process reengineering project as business analyst
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent qualifications at HKQF level 5. Holder of Six Sigma, ACIB/HKIB, CFA/CFP is a definite advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience with solid business knowledge in banking industry, strong presentation, and with analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge in innovative/ advanced information technology is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Deputy Research and Development Manager
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. ("the Bank") is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. The Bank was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007.
The Bank currently has 182 domestic branches, comprising 30 provincial branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 145 managed by provinces. It has also established 2,701 banking outlets in 202 cities and 144 counties nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 12 overseas institutions, comprising branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei and Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd.
According to the "Top 1000 World Banks 2012" published by the British magazine "The Banker", the Bank was ranked number 30 in terms of its Tier 1 Capital, moving 5 positions forward as compared with the prior year, and was among the top 50 for the fourth consecutive year.
The Bank is one of the major financial services providers in China. The Bank's business scope includes commercial banking, securities services, trust services, financial leasing, fund management, insurance and offshore financial services. Its wholly-owned subsidiaries include BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited, China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd and Bank of Communications Finance Leasing Co., Ltd. Subsidiaries controlled by the Bank include Bank of Communications Schroder Fund Management Co., Ltd, Bank of Communications International Trust Co., Ltd, BoCommLife Insurance Company Limited, Dayi Bocomm Xingmin Rural Bank, Zhejiang Anji BOCOM Rural Bank Ltd, Xinjiang Shihezi BOCOM Rural Bank and Qingdao Laoshan BOCOM Rural Bank. In addition, the Bank is the largest shareholder of Jiangsu Changshu Rural Commercial Bank Co., Ltd.