The Markets Technology department works on the development of the applications and strategies for yield farming, staking and algorithmic trading solutions. Hex Trust works closely with infrastructure and front office teams to understand business context, perform market research and modelling, and build products and automation tools for both front and back end.
- Develop, automate and improve business efficient tools and applications for the Trading desk.
- Work on market making, execution algorithms as well as order management system.
- Work closely with the Trading and IT teams to develop and maintain various quantitative models.
- Be capable to interact with other business lines and to cooperate on joint projects.
- Be capable to independently manage a team of junior developers.
- Be initiative.
- Participate in client meetings and events both in and outside the office; occasionally beyond regular working hours.
- Bsc/Msc/Phd degree in a technical field: Engineering/Computer Sciences/Maths/Physics or related computational discipline.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience: banking, asset management or tech company on pricing, trading, risks, automation or research implementation. Fresh graduates, but with a strong knowledge of crypto and finance, will also be considered.
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python or Typescript.
- Full Stack experience is a plus.
- Algorithmic, numerical methods implementation is helpful.
- Highly-motivated, willing to learn and grow.
- Ability to analyse, prioritise, evaluate and form independent judgments.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
Hex Trust is a fully-licensed digital asset custodian that provides solutions for protocols, foundations, financial institutions, and the Web3 ecosystem.