t WeLab, the priority is always the well-being of its people. Joining the WeLab workforce entails becoming an integral part of the movement to democratize financial services, making them accessible to all. In our streamlined and dynamic organizational structure, you'll be afforded ample chances to effect substantial changes and contribute to meaningful progress. Moreover, as you strive for excellence, WeLab is dedicated to ensuring your experience with us is nothing short of extraordinary.
The team at WeLab exudes enthusiasm and dedication, capable of effective execution and delivery. We seek individuals who possess intellectual curiosity, an open-minded outlook, and a diligent work ethic – qualities that resonate with our fervor for rendering financial services a truly enjoyable experience for all.
- You're a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You enjoy doing purpose-led and meaningful work
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life, you could've been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity, and values
- No task is off limits for you
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you
- You don't shy away from challenges and can bounce back from setbacks
- Conduct in-depth credit risk analysis by evaluating borrowers' financial profiles, credit histories, and other relevant factors to assess their creditworthiness
- Assist in formulating and implementing credit risk policies, procedures, and models to enhance the accuracy of credit decision-making processes
- Evaluate through regular quantitative analysis, acquisition and portfolio performance review on all loan products to improve the business efficiency
- Monitor and analyze portfolio performance on an ongoing basis to identify trends, potential risks, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Operations, Product, Compliance, Finance & IT, to ensure effective risk management and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Design and prepare credit MIS reporting, and conduct issue investigation
- Monitor and assess emerging credit risk trends, industry developments, and regulatory changes to proactively identify potential risks and implement appropriate risk mitigation measures
WeLab is a leading pan-Asian fintech platform, serving more than 50 million individual users and over 700 enterprise customers, which operates one of the first licensed digital banks in Asia - WeLab Bank, as well as multiple leading online financial services businesses, including WeLend and WeLab Bank in Hong Kong, WeLab Digital (我来数科), Taoxinji (淘新机), Wallet Gugu (钱夹谷谷) and Tianmian Tech (天冕科技) in Mainland China and Maucash in Indonesia. WeLab aims to bring joy to everyone’s financial journey, striving to improve people’s lives by reinventing financial services through our game-changing technology.