- Onboarding new clients, and developing and maintaining working relationships to secure contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Equiped with consulting selling skill with relevant domain knowledge in Financial Industry to have engagement with IT & Buiness departments.
- Driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closing (involving internal collaboration like approval, legal, credit, finance approvals).
- Influencing the market by activey particiating market activies like events, associations and share the latest POV of Alibaba Cloud in the fintech and cloud transformation direction.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology. 3-5 years technology related business development or sales experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Proven track record of territory growth and quota attainment covering financial accounts in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with Fintech & Hybrid Cloud Computing.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (Speaking & Writing).
Established in September 2009, Alibaba Cloud develops highly scalable cloud computing and data management services providing large and small businesses, financial institutions, governments and other organizations with flexible, cost-effective solutions to meet their networking and information needs. A business of Alibaba Group, one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, Alibaba Cloud operates the network that powers Alibaba Group’s extensive online and mobile commerce ecosystem and sells a comprehensive suite of cloud computing services to support sellers and other third-party entities participating in this ecosystem.