- Tue18Oct2016Hong Kong
IFLR is pleased to announce its inaugural Asia fintech event in October 2016. The fintech community is quickly gaining momentum in Hong Kong, with over 1,500 startups making the city their home, and this number is only set to increase as the government plans to transform the city into the next financial technology hub.
- Wed19Oct2016Thu20Oct2016Hong Kong
The Big Data & Analytics for Banking Summit hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is heading to Hong Kong on October 19 & 20, at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel.
Click here to view summit schedule.
How you can benefit:
• Learn from 20+ leaders pioneering in the banking and financing sector, including HSBC, CITIC, DBS, BBVA, QBE & more
• Network exclusively with 100 industry peers in Hong Kong
• Get ahead of your competition with key takeaways covering business, operations and technology issues
• Relive the ground-breaking keynote presentations via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content
• Save 20% off on all the 2-day passes. Simply use code: FS20 and register here.
For more information about the summit, please reach out to Events Manager Ryan at +852 5808 1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tue08Nov2016Hong Kong
On November 8, 2016, Finovate heads to Hong Kong for the first time with FinovateAsia, a one-day showcase of the latest and greatest financial and banking technology innovations from leading established companies and hot young startups. FinovateAsia 2016 will feature Finovate's signature demo-only format with dozens of companies receiving just 7 minutes on stage to demo their newest innovations to the entire audience. Networking sessions will follow the demos, giving you the chance to make one-on-one connections with the innovators you just saw on stage, as well as the other influential fintech professionals in attendance. With impressive companies carefully selected and excited to deliver innovative demos across the realm of financial technology, no other event packs as much unique value into just one day.
Register now at asia2016.finovate.com/#register and make sure to enter our special partner promotional code FintechNewsSingapore20 to save 20% on the current ticket price. Seats are limited so be sure to register soon!
Get more information
- Thu10Nov2016Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
The real disruptive potential of mobile, digital, social and cloud technologies and channels continued to re-shape the look and feel of wealth management today. This is across all aspects of the value chain, from client acquisition to advice to ongoing portfolio monitoring and decision-making.
- Tue15Nov2016Thu17Nov2016Hong Kong
The 29th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is the largest and most influential gathering of private equity and venture professionals in Asia.
As the world braces for an era of financial chaos and economic volatility, private equity investors are constantly reminded that it is during such down cycles when some of the best investment opportunities present themselves. While the past may or may not choose to repeat itself, there is no time like the present to prepare oneself to take advantage of the opportunities in the future.
As the leading provider of private equity and venture capital intelligence, AVCJ brings a unique perspective to the table. Perspectives that are formed from 29 years of institutional knowledge and unparalleled access to the combined experiences of the leading minds in the industry. These perspectives come to life at the AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum, scheduled for November 15-17 in Hong Kong.
The AVCJ Forum brings together over 1,000 of the world's leading GPs, LPs and other professionals for three days of quality discussions, speeches and networking. Often copied but never duplicated, the AVCJ Forum combines editorially driven topics, knowledgeable speakers and superior networking into an annual event that predict trends, hone strategies and create lasting partnerships.
- Tue29Nov2016Wed30Nov2016Hong Kong
Maximize revenue opportunities by aligning internal and external digitization strategies
Digital Financial Services Summit Hong Kong brings you industry’s best practices in digitization strategies for long term success. Financial service sectors in Hong Kong and across Asia are putting a lot of focus in the area of digitization in recent years as they realize it is the key differentiating factor to stand out from competition. Also, consumers are becoming more tech-savvy with rapid adoption of new services and processes and the only way to capture this new market shift is through a comprehensive digital strategy.
Join your peers in this event, learn from industry’s best leaders to stay ahead of the competition andembrace digitization inside-out!
Key Topics To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
1. Redesigning your product development & delivery process to enhance user experience and engagement
2. Strategizing internal processes & communication strategies to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
3. Integrating risk & compliance management as part of the digitization strategy to reduce structural cost and operations risk
4. Leveraging on FinTech and innovative business models to stay ahead of your competitors
5. Recognizing the applications of artificial intelligence in driving digital strategies
- Tue29Nov2016Wed30Nov2016Hong Kong
Main Conference Dates: 29 - 30 November 2016
Conference workshops: 1 December 2016
Venue: New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel
Delivering True Customer Centricity in the Digital Age
With rapid disruptive innovation of Fintech and stiff competition amongst the financial sector in Hong Kong and Greater China, customer experience is becoming increasingly important as part of a core business strategy for organizations to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Coupled with rising customer demands and changes in technologies and regulations, the only way for organizations to stay abreast of these developments is to work towards delivery of true customer experience.
Customer Experience Management (CEM) Financial Services Hong Kong Summit features the best practices and actionable insights from leading banks and insurance companies on customer-centric strategies to drive customer loyalty. Join us in this event to network with your peers, meet and hear from industry experts and start your transformation towards customer-centricity!
Key Theme To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
1. Striking a Balance between Customer Experience and Financial Compliance
2. Leveraging on Customer Journey Mapping to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience
3. Elevating Customer Experience with Digitization and User Experience
4. Providing Differentiated Platforms for Different Customer Segments to Drive Customer Experience
5. Building an Integrated Omni-Channel Platforms for Exceptional Customer Experience
6. Capturing Customer Insights with Big Data and Analytics to Enhance Customer Experience
7. Transforming into a Service-Based Business Model to Instill Customer-Centricity
>> View the brochure to see the speaker line up, the agenda and who you can meet
- Tue06Dec2016Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
December 6 will mark the grand opening of Cyberport Hong Kong’s new home for fintech companies, Smart-Space Fintech.
NexChange will support the event hosting a holiday networking event for Fintech professionals on-site in the new center immediately following the launch.
Fintech and financial professionals, along with relevant industry media, are invited to visit the new centre and network with professional peers at the Fintech O-2-O Holiday Meetup. The meetup will be fully equipped with holiday cheer, a lucky draw and festive food and drink.
2016 saw many great things, including the birth of the Fintech Finals and the dynamic FinTech Aficionados group!
We will be having a casual holiday gathering on Tuesday December 13th from 6:30pm onwards at METTA. This will be a great opportunity for everyone to connect, put a face to a name and exchange ideas. It will be a cash bar so no need to sign up - just show up. We are doing it early in the week and early in December so that it does not clash with the various holiday gatherings in your respective organisations and before many of you take off.